A small Social Sub-Committee is formed each year from the membership who looks to draw up a varied calendar of activities to meet the needs of all tastes. Activities include:
- Theatre trips.
- Country walks (Usually ending at a pub for lunch).
- Light hearted quiz evenings.
- A family and friends firework/bonfire party.
- Wine and cheese evening (always a good laugh).
- Family BBQ’s.
- 10 Pin Bowling.
- An annual dinner dance to celebrate the formation of the club.
- Occasional dinner evenings at local restaurants with wives and partners (guests always welcome).
- Regular visits abroad to rendezvous with our twin German club, Voreifel Lions.
Between Friday 18th to Sunday 20th October 2019, 9 Lions and some of their better halves met up with our…
One of our members organises an annual quiz walk at a different location each year. These walks have become a…
One of our more popular social events to look forward to is our annual BBQ that is held at The…